Our Whale Watching Tour
Our whale watching tours starts in July and operate until May. Additional
tours can be arranged in rest of the year if the weather and sea conditions are good enough for
whale watching tours.
Breakfast, Morning Tea / Coffee, Cola and Rot
We leave Mirissa harbor at 6.45 AM , you should check in our ticketing office
around 6.00 AM
Normaly it will take 4-6 hours , but if it is hard to locate whales then we
will stay bit more , roughly 6 hours
What you see
During our journey to Blue whales we can see several other whale species,
dolphins and other marine life also. Killer whales, Sperm whales and Bride whales are the
different kind’s whales we can see. Spinner dolphins, Bottled nosed dolphins and Riso dolphins
are the various dolphin types. Also Green back turtle, Whale shark, Flying fish and Tuna fish
are other marine species can be seen in some days.
We take you to natural whale habitats in a safe and
comfortable boat ride
and Explain whale sights and discribe whales behavior.
- Our tour includes tea/coffee in the morning and We
breakfast hot and fresh in our boat
- The Breakfast consists of an Egg Sandwich, Fried
Sausages, Cake ,
Banana , Pineapple and bottle of Water
- On our way back to the harbor we will serve you
Fruits, Rotti with
Sambal, Coca Cola and king coconut
- It is highly recommended to take the pills for sea
one hour you get in to the boat.
- Our crew will assist you if you feel bad or
unconfortable durig the
- Bring your (fully charged) camera
- Be prepared with sweater/jacket, it might get a bit
chilly on some
- Not allowed to throw anything in to the sea (food,
- Not allowed to swim with Whales and dolphins.
- Put your garbage in to the bin provided in the boat.